Artistic education is one of the eight areas of knowledge that arrange the curriculum of education, as set forth in DECREE 142/2007, of June 26, which establishes the education education system.
Artistic and cultural competence, together with linguistic and audiovisual communication, configures communicative competence, which is defined as a transversely one. As recalled in the aforementioned Decree, “Artistic and cultural competence is a necessary complement to the communicative competence.
As such, crucial for the development of citizenship, criticism and solidarity, of the new society of the 21st century. This competence involves knowing, understanding, appreciating and critically evaluating different cultural and artistic manifestations.
Whether traditional or not, using them as a source of enrichment and enjoyment and considering them as part of the heritage of people. In addition, it is knowing how to create in words, with the same body, with all kinds of materials, supports and technological tools. The representations and analysis of reality that facilitate the person’s action to live and live together in society although it can be related especially to areas of artistic education, and in some fields of the social sciences or literature. It is an interdisciplinary competence that must be taken into account and develop in the activities of all areas and in life from the schools centers.
LAB CUIXART is an artistic experience aimed at children and teaching teams in primary, secondary and high school schools through a guided tour of the Cuixart Foundation.
Participation in the Cuixart Laboratory is a practical session.
Abstract art and contemporary art applied to other sciences and the relationship with the discovery of knowledge of the students.
1. Unveil the life, the trajectory, the influences of an era that were triggered by the work of Modest Cuixart. Provide knowledge.
Procedures and attitudes involved in the development of cognitive. Perceptive and communicative capacities, as well as a sensitivity and aesthethic sense to understand and value artistic expressions and to get emotional.
To enjoy it through spaces and tools especially those abstract like the imagination or the inspiration foundations for the artistic creation.
3. Boost imagination and creativity through artistic codes that facilitate both expressing how to communicate as perceiving, representing and understanding the world of art and culture.
4. Awakening interest in culture and art and free thought and communication.
The activity is aimed at students of primary, secondary, high school and their teachers. For the smooth running of the activity it is recommended that the groups are 25 (more or less) up to a maximum of 50. They will always be able to do simultaneous groups. Extend their stay in Palafrugell with the possibility to spend a day in the city and coordinate visits to the Suro Museum, the Vilacases Foundation and the Josep Pla Foundation.
The activity consists of three parts:
1) Preparation for the visit: the necessary teaching material will be provided so that the teachers who wish to do so can make an introductory class with the students from the classroom.
2. In a participatory and experiential learning-based way through the students as a didactic resource, the visit will be conducted enhancing their imagination, their communication and the discovery of the students in their own intellectual knowledge that arises in the face of a work of art.
3. Finally, the Cuixart Laboratory will give the elements to live in the first person the experience of artistic creation and collective painting inspired by the American school known as action painting.
The teaching staff will become a key element in the operation of the activity, counting on their participation during the development of the proposal, as well as facilitating teaching materials to be able to carry out a session prior to the visit to the Foundation.
The activity lasts two hours: approximately one hour to complete the theoretical part and another to participate in practice. You can always do simultaneous groups and yet extend your stay in Palafrugell with the possibility of doing a daycation in the city and coordinating visits to the Suro Museum, the Vilacases Foundation and the Josep Pla Foundation.
At the end of the activity, assessment questionnaires will be given to the professors who have participated in order to know their assessment in order to optimize the activity. Likewise, teachers will be asked to collect the direct impression of the students.
The cost of the activity is 3 € per student and includes the visit to the Foundation, the experience at the Cuixart Laboratory as well as the didactic material for the teacher to facilitate the previous session.
Contacta amb nosaltres per a més informació